50 NATIONS EXPLORE THE FUTURE OF BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
THE 2-DAY INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CONFERENCE takes place on 4.-5. June 2019 in Vienna at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
The so far 1,800 visitors and a record number of 3,100 b2b meetings demonstrate the success story of this conference. Click here to watch the conference´s image video and the photos from 2018 as well as the agenda 2018.
GLOBAL TRENDS AND MARKETS
The global focus and the conference setting make this event unique.
Explore your export opportunities and business cases. The network of ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA and its partners bring foreign companies and experts together at this conference. This makes the "Future of Building" conference a strong platform to boost the internationalization of the Austrian building and construction sector world-wide.
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS AND FUTURE TRENDS
Learn about the latest technologies, share project ideas for sustainable construction and high-quality buildings, find new project partners, etc. The conference offers 6 modules - conference, innovation workshops, trade show / exhibition, international b2b brokerage event, excursions (site visit tours) and evening reception.
The conference takes place in Vienna - an example of global best practice for Smart City solutions and the symbiosis of historical heritage and modern [green] architecture und high tech solutions.
Attend this event and gain new perspectives on the latest developments in the building and construction sector. The following key topics will be addressed:
- Smart City Vienna, modern urban planning
- Intelligent, connectedbuildings
- New construction methods and robotics
- New building materials / components and assemblies
- Energyefficiency (zero, plus, passive houses)
- Sustainable and green architecture
- Timber / wood construction
- Natural and zero emission materials
- Roads & tunneling, traffic infrastructure
- Smart home and home automation
- Digitalization (BIM) and VR
- Modern inner-city refurbishment
- Social and affordable housing