Think outside the box and explore new opportunities and business cases
Join an innovation workshop and gain new perspectives on the latest developments in the building and construction sector.
Various innovation workshops will tackle future trends and provide insight into innovative projects / technologies / procedures. In an open and creative atmosphere, facilitated by an innovation manager, up to 60 participants will focus on finding new approaches for their own company and business cases.
- Intelligent & sustainable buildings and city quaters
- Prefabrication of components, off-side construction and on-side material recycling
- Green and smart urban living concepts
- New materials and hybride construction technologies
- Wood construction and timber - new developments
- The digital dimension - digital building & twins, VR, AR, …
How to book a workshop?
First you must register for this event. By the end of April 2019 you will receive a message through the event management system (b2match), asking you to register for a workshop.
Note: To make sure that you really receive all relevant deadlines and information to this event, is important to name a valid e-mail address within the registration process which you regularly check.