EXCURSIONS / PROJECT VISITS
(TOURS 2nd CONFERENCE DAY)
Participate in our tours in Vienna and the surrounding area [5.6.2019] and visit innovative Austrian building projects, solutions, and manufacturing companies.
Up to 7 different tours
With your conference ticket (valid on 4.6.2019) and an additional fee of € 10 (excl. VAT), you will be able to book per person one guided tour on June 5th. Due to additional travel and accommodation costs, participants from abroad are exempt from the conference and excursion fee.
- Urban revitalisation of former industrial areas (full day)
- Smart City Aspern - Vienna's outstanding smart city project(full day)
- Inner city WU campus - architectural highlight with focus on sustainability (half day)
- Meet the urban planning and smart-city department of the Vienna Municipality (half day)
- Smart City Aspern - energyefficent buildings and technology at its best (half day)
- Biotope City - traditional buildings with clay and eco & healthy building" (full-day)
- Buildings in passive house standard or higher (half-day)
Provided services at the excursions
The following service will be provided:
- Full or half-day guided tour
- One tour with up to 3 visits
- Lunch (only full-day tour)
- Bus transfer for tours outside Vienna
How to book excursions?
First you must register for this event. Shortly before the event start you
will receive a message through the event management system
(b2match), asking you to register for a workshop.
Note: To make sure that you really receive all relevant deadlines and information to this event, is important to name a valid e-mail address within the registration process which you regularly check.
Step 1: Log in and click on my attendance
Step 2: Go to Wednesday, "activate" with the desired excursion / tour "session" and click "Save" button to confirm